Export Office: 21Floor, No.5 Nanhai Zhi Road,Qingdao, Shandong ,China
Work Shop: Beian Industrial zone, Qingdao,Shandong,China
Double Flange Type Butterfly Valve
Valve Design: API 609, MSS SP-67
Face To Face: API 609, MSS SP-67, DIN3202, BS EN558-1
Pressure Test: API 598
Flange Drilling: ANSI B16.1 class125, BS4504 PN10/PN16, DIN2501 PN10/PN16
Top Flange: ISO5211
Flanged butterfly valve is vertical disc structure, shaft is integral metal hard seal.The seal of this valve is flexible graphite disc and stainless steel composite structure.
The metal sealing flanged butterfly valve is designed with the triple offset structure, which takes advantage of the inherent CAM effect and completely eliminates all friction between the seat and sealing ring in the 90-degree stroke.
Rubber flexible seal butterfly valves are designed with double offset structure. Unlike the middle line flexible seal, the disc rotates at about 20 degrees, rapidly separating the seal ring from the seat , thus reducing friction.
Features of Flange Flexible Sealed Butterfly Valve
1. design structure is novel, the overall size is small and the weight is light.
2. the disc is double offset, quick opening and closing, light and labor-saving operation.
3.there is no sliding friction between the disc and the sealing ring, the sealing surface is wear-resistant, the service life is long, the seal is reliable and easy to adjust.
Features of hard seal flanged butterfly valves:
1. The disc seal ring is Multi Hard-seal, which has the double advantages of metal hard seal and elastic seal.
No matter at low temperature or high temperature, it has excellent sealing performance.
2. Adopt three-dimensional eccentric structure, the seat and butterfly plate have almost no friction, and the sealing function is tighter and tighter.
3. The sealing surface of valve body is made of surfacing stainless steel and cobalt-based hard alloy, which is resistant to wear and has a long service life.
4. Unique structure, flexible operation, labor-saving, convenient, not affected by high or low media pressure, reliable sealing performance.
1.Water treatment plant 2.Breweries
3.Drilling rigs 4.Heating & Air conditioning
5.Paper industry 6.Chemical industry
7.Gas plant 8.Sugar industry
9.Waste effluent treatment plant 10.Cooling water circulation
1.vertical center line disc
2.Anti-Blow Out Stem
4.Fire safe Design
5.Low Friction Body Seat
1.5 times the working pressure with water. This test is performed after valve assembly and with disc in half position open, it is called as a body hydro test.
1.1 times the working pressure with water.
At the time of final inspection,each valve and its actuator (Flow-Control Lever/ Gear/Pneumatic Actuator),under goes a complete operating test (Open/Close).This test carried out without pressure and at ambient temperature.It ensures the correct operation of the valve/actuator assembly with accessories such as solenoid valve,limit switches,air filter regulator etc.
On request,any other test can be carried out according to special instruction by client.
|Nominal Pressure||PN10/16, 150-300LB|
|Working Temperature||-30。c - 135。C|
|Suitable Media||Chemicals, air, water, steam, oil, acids, salts ect|
|Design standard||API609, ANSI16.34, JISB2064, GB T12238|
|Face to Face||API609, DIN3202, ISO5752, BS5155|
|Flange drilling||DIN2501 PN10/16, ANSI 125/150/300, BS4504, JIS10K|
|Body||Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Seat||EPDM, NBR, PTFE, VITON, HYPALON|
|Disc||Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel ,WCB,Al-Bronze|
|O ring||EPDM, NBR|
Copyright © 2020 EATHU. All Rights Reserved. Powered by HiCheng